Improvement and Accountability
School and District Improvement
- Align district and school improvement plans and monitor the implementation of the district plan as aligned with the state system of support.
- Assist in linking district, school and classroom systems in order to measure variables that will affect improvement.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of plans by examination of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Coordinate the alignment of curriculum, instruction, and assessment with standards.
- Provide programs targeting English Language Learners, extended learning time, parental involvement, stakeholders, and professional development for staff.
- Collaborate efforts to strengthen school-wide programs outlined by district learning initiatives and manage funds aimed at providing targeted services.
- Coordinate funds to achieve most effective results and managing the Title I ,Title II-A and Title IV-A Grants.
Director of School Improvement & Reading/LA
Phone: 708-863-4856 x171
Melissa Sanchez Grant Manager
Phone: 708-863-4856 x119
Shirley Nava Clerk for School Improvement & Accountability