Literacy, math and activity books are available for check-out. Dates and times for parent library events are posted on the calendar.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the school hours?
- Breakfast starts at 8:30 AM
- Classes begin at 8:50 AM
- Dismissal is at 2:50 PM
- What happens if I arrive after 3:00 PM to pick up my children?
- You will need to come to the school office (door 1) and present a photo ID. For the safety of our children, students will only be allowed to leave with parent pre-approved individuals. Parents may add or remove individuals from the green emergency card in writing at the school office to ensure the safety of all of our children.
- If I want to bring in snacks for my child's class, what is allowed?
- Due to many children having life-threatening food allergies, all snacks must be peanut and tree-nut oil free. A list of approved snacks may be picked up in the school office.
Parent-teacher conferences will be held twice per year.
Movie/Literacy Night: November 29th, 2017
Music & Ornament Night: December 13th, 2017
Literacy Night(Eric Carle): January 31st, 2018
STEM(Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Night
February 28th, 2018 4:30-6pm
College and Career Night: March 28th, 2018
Young Author Night: April 11,2018
Burnham Showcase: May 23,2018