The original Woodrow Wilson School was built in 1930. The school and site were expanded in 1952. An addition, which included a gymnasium, was completed in 1957.
The original school and additions were demolished on June 6, 2003 making way for the current facility that is currently on the site, which was re-opened for the community on August 30, 2003.
Principal: Katie Hedrich
Assistant Principal: Lisa Lazansky-Roach
Dean: Eric Beltran
Office Number: 708-652-2552
Fax Number: 708-780-4468