Cicero District 99 firmly believes in the principle that multilingual learners and their families deserve validation and support as they embark on their journey of becoming multilingual and multicultural. The District, in collaboration with its Multilingual Department, is dedicated to ensuring equitable access to language support services for students hailing from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, who have been identified as English learners.
Furthermore, the mission of District 99's Dual Language Program is to holistically support our language learners in their academic, social, emotional, and cultural education by fostering bilingualism, biculturalism, and biliteracy. We aspire for our global citizens to not only meet but exceed grade-level expectations, to achieve academic fluency in both English and Spanish, and to hone their critical thinking skills. This rigorous approach ensures they have a competitive advantage when pursuing college placements and preparing for their careers.
- Full Time Transitional Bilingual (TBE)
- Part-Time Transitional Bilingual (TBE)- General Education Classroom
- Part-Time Transitional Program Of Instruction (TPI)- General Education Classroom
- Newcomer Services For Spanish Speakers
- EL Services Coordinated With The Special Education Program
- Dual Language Program Model (One-Way & Two-Way)
Nataly Rodriguez Gonzalez