- Are masks optional for the '21-'22 school year?
- Are students required to attend classes in person for the '21-'22 school year?
- Will the district offer remote instruction?
- Will the district be adhering to social distancing guidelines?
- Will families be required to self-certify their children daily prior to arrival at school?
- Will the district contact trace?
- How will lunch work?
- Will the district sanitize daily?
- What mitigating factors has the district implemented to safeguard against COVID-19?
- Will there be testing conducted at the district?
- What if my child is sick or tests positive for COVID-19?
- How will the district handle positive COVID-19 cases and close contacts?
- What if my child plays a sport or does extra-curricular activities?
Please contact your school for FREE screening testing and point-of-care testing.