Access all portals and information systems. Get internal Online Tech Support. View, download, and print all important contracts, documents and forms.
Employee Benefit information, COVID-19 protocols, and the Staff Directory can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Student information portal. Submit grades/attendance, view rosters demographics.
Access to pacing guides, assessments, curriculum maps and other lesson resources.
Please note: All student online learning platforms and applications can be found on the Students Tab.
👨💻 Online Tech Support 👩💻
Try troubleshooting on your own! Explore how-to's and learn best practices from our knowledge base.
Initiate A Remote Session/Submit Helpdesk Ticket
- Bus Driver Contract
- Custodial/Maintenance Contract
- PSRP Contract
- Secretary Contract
- Substitute Teacher Handbook
- Teacher Contract/Evaluation Overview/MOU
Bus Driver Contract
Substitute Teacher Handbook
Teacher Contract/Evaluation Overview/MOU
- Attend Professional Conference/Workshop
- Exit Package (Retirement/Resignation)
- Lane Change
- Name Change
- Staff Accommodations and Leave Options
- Tuition Reimbursement (Certified Staff Only)
- Workers Compensation
Attend Professional Conference/Workshop
Exit Package (Retirement/Resignation)
Staff Accommodations and Leave Options
Tuition Reimbursement (Certified Staff Only)
At Cicero School District 99, we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We provide health and financial security options so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoy your life. One of the greatest challenges when designing our benefit program is balancing our desire to offer you excellent coverage with our responsibility to keep the plans affordable to you.
Conveniently view your benefits anytime through this secure, online website that allows you to update your benefits and your beneficiaries as well as view your insurance deduction amounts.
PlanSource Online Benefits Portal
- Username/Password Help
- Full Enrollment Guide
- Open Enrollment Instructions
- 2022-2023 Health Rates
- 2022-2023 Dental Rates
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Dependent Care Account (DCA)
Full Enrollment Guide
Open Enrollment Instructions
2022-2023 Health Rates
2022-2023 Dental Rates
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Dependent Care Account (DCA)
Medical insurance and prescription drug coverage is offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL)
- Blue Access For Members: Discounts & 24/7 Nurseline
- Health Reimbursement Account (HMO Plans Only)
- Life Insurance: AD&D, Group, Supplemental, Voluntary
- Prescription Information
- Types Of Plans
- Well onTarget: Rewards for Healthy Living
- Voluntary Dental
Blue Access For Members: Discounts & 24/7 Nurseline
Health Reimbursement Account (HMO Plans Only)
Life Insurance: AD&D, Group, Supplemental, Voluntary
Types Of Plans
Well onTarget: Rewards for Healthy Living
AFLAC plans are designed to provide cash benefits when an accident or illness occurs, helping cover out-of-pocket costs not covered by Major Medical Insurance.
- Accident Plan
- Cancer Plan
- Critical Illness Plan
- Intensive Care Plan
- Life Insurance
- Lump Sum Critical Illness (LSCI)
- Short Term Disability
- Sickness/Hospital Confinement Plan
- Supplemental Dental & Vision Plans
Critical Illness Plan
Intensive Care Plan
Lump Sum Critical Illness (LSCI)
Short Term Disability
Sickness/Hospital Confinement Plan
Supplemental Dental & Vision Plans
First time users will be prompted for the Cicero SD Organization Web ID which is "COM589"
After you enter the ID you will be able to register and create your own username and password.
- Confidential Counseling: Someone To Talk To
- Financial Information & Resources: Discover Your Best Options
- Legal Support & Resources: Expert Info When You Need It
- Work-Life Solutions: Delegate You "To-Do" List
- GuidanceResources Online: Knowledge At Your Fingertips
Confidential Counseling: Someone To Talk To
Financial Information & Resources: Discover Your Best Options
Legal Support & Resources: Expert Info When You Need It
Work-Life Solutions: Delegate You "To-Do" List
GuidanceResources Online: Knowledge At Your Fingertips
- Approved 403(b) Plan Vendor List
- Changing Your 403(b) Contribution
- Hardship And Eligibility Amendments To The 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Important Benefit Information Regarding Your 403(b) plan
- Instruction Sheet
- Maximum Allowable Contribution Limits
- New Hire Information Packet
Approved 403(b) Plan Vendor List
Changing Your 403(b) Contribution
Hardship And Eligibility Amendments To The 403(b) Retirement Plan
Important Benefit Information Regarding Your 403(b) plan
Maximum Allowable Contribution Limits
New Hire Information Packet
Guaranteed coverage you can keep for life. Up to $325,000 in total coverage for $16 a month plus NEW student loan benefit. IMRF participants only.
NCPERS- IMRF Life Insurance
- Beneficiary Designation/Change Form
- Brochure & Newsletter
- Cancellation Form
- Change Of Address Request
- Enrollment/Beneficiary Form
- Name Change Form
- Request For Certificate
Beneficiary Designation/Change Form
Brochure & Newsletter
Change Of Address Request
Name Change Form
Request For Certificate
Visions Discount Program
Eye care not only helps you see better, but routine check-ups can detect early signs of many different illnesses including diabetes. Cicero School District 99 offers a vision discount program through Rosin Eye care in addition to the coverage through your health insurance. There is no enrollment or participation fee. The program offers substantial savings for all general and specialty vision services including Lasik and high quality non-prescription sunglasses. Compare the discounted costs to the cost of any vision insurance plan being offered and see for yourself the considerable savings offered. You and your dependents receive personalized vision care from a Rosin Eye care office location.
The program is easy to use. Simply bring your school ID to a Rosin office location. This program is exclusive to Cicero School District 99 employees and dependents only.
Guaranteed Rate to provides all employees an opportunity to save $1440 when buying or refinancing a home!
Exclusive perks include: receiving a lender credit, personalized service where you can get help from your dedicated home loan expert, and customer satisfaction rated at 97%
More benefits: Hassle-free-pre-approval in minutes, low mortgage rates, expert mortgage guidance, wide selection of loan options, and an easy to understand mortgage process.
Guaranteed Rate is committed to providing Cicero School District 99 Employees with hassle-free mortgage services.
Contact Person: Mark Mieczkowski (708) 404-5983
Notice of HIPPA Privacy Practices
Cicero Public Schools, District No. 99 ("District"), is required by law to take reasonable steps to ensure the privacy of your personally identifiable health information known as protected health information. The term "Protected Health Information" ("PHI") is information about you which is transmitted or maintained by School District No. 99 (the "Plan"), regardless of form (oral, written, electronic). PHI is information, including demographic information that may identify you and relates to your past, present or future physical or mental health or condition and related health care services. The District is required by law to inform you about the Plan's uses and disclosures of PHI:
Your privacy rights with respect to your PHI
The Plan's duties with respect to your PHI
Your right to file a complaint with the Plan and/or the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services ("HHS")
This is only a brief summary of some of our key privacy practices. For more information about the District's privacy practices, or for copies of the full notice, please contact Lauren Novack or Tina Cruz at (708) 863-4856.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding COVID-19
- Employee Procedures For Reimbursement/Revision due to COVID-19
- What Do I Do If I Am Sick Or Have COVID like symptoms?
- Is It Possible To Teach Remotely When Showing Minor Symptoms?
- Are Masks Optional For The 21-22 School Year?
- Can I wear a gaiter?
- Can I Wear A Face Shield Instead Of A Mask?
- Can I Remove My Mask?
- Will the district be adhering to social distancing guidelines?
- What mitigating factors has the district implemented to safeguard against COVID-19?
- Will the district sanitize daily?
- Are there still plans to use backpack sprayers?
- If a sick person or someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 24 hours has been in the building, is the district both cleaning and disinfecting the space they occupied?
- I am vaccinated and was in close contact with someone with COVID-19, do I have to quarantine?
- Can I separate students with plexi-glass?
- How will lunch work?
- Can I bring in my own HEPA filter?
- Can I walk around the classroom and meet with small groups of students?
- What about the gym?
- Will the district offer remote instruction?
- Will the district revert back to hybrid instruction?
- Will the district offer vaccines to students and/or families on site before, during, and after the school day?
- Will the district provide masks to students and staff who need them?
- Will staff be required to self certify through Crisis-Go each day?
- Will staff be required to have their temperatures take daily upon arrival to work?
- Will staff be required to sign-in daily?
- Do we have to attend in person on Institute Days/SIP Days/Building Meetings/PLC'S?
Employee Procedures For Reimbursement/Revision due to COVID-19
What Do I Do If I Am Sick Or Have COVID like symptoms?
Is It Possible To Teach Remotely When Showing Minor Symptoms?
Are Masks Optional For The 21-22 School Year?
Can I wear a gaiter?
Can I Wear A Face Shield Instead Of A Mask?
Can I Remove My Mask?
Will the district be adhering to social distancing guidelines?
What mitigating factors has the district implemented to safeguard against COVID-19?
Will the district sanitize daily?
Are there still plans to use backpack sprayers?
If a sick person or someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 24 hours has been in the building, is the district both cleaning and disinfecting the space they occupied?
I am vaccinated and was in close contact with someone with COVID-19, do I have to quarantine?
Can I separate students with plexi-glass?
How will lunch work?
Can I bring in my own HEPA filter?
Can I walk around the classroom and meet with small groups of students?
What about the gym?
Will the district offer remote instruction?
Will the district revert back to hybrid instruction?
Will the district offer vaccines to students and/or families on site before, during, and after the school day?
Will the district provide masks to students and staff who need them?
Will staff be required to self certify through Crisis-Go each day?
Will staff be required to have their temperatures take daily upon arrival to work?
Will staff be required to sign-in daily?
Do we have to attend in person on Institute Days/SIP Days/Building Meetings/PLC'S?
Meet The Human Resources Team
Roles & Responsibilities: Retiring, Hiring, Internships, Evaluation, Mentoring/Interventions/Supports for Administrators, Union Issues, Harassment
Roles & Responsibilities: Hiring, New Teacher Orientation, Internships, Evaluation, Mentoring, Student Teaching Placement, Student Teaching Observations, Perform, Certification, Interventions & Supports for Teachers and Program Assistants, Harassment.
Roles & Responsibilities: Hiring/Interventions/Supports for Non-Certified Staff, Harassment, Startup Health & Dental Insurance and all Other Benefits, Insurance Deductions, Leaves, Harassment.
Roles & Responsibilities: Onboarding for New Certified Staff, Employment Verifications, Lane Changes, Loan Forgiveness Paperwork, Personnel Files, Retirement Queue, Seniority Lists, Salary Notices, State License Renewals, Vacancy Posting, EIS Employment & Salary Reporting, Applitrack Administrator
Roles & Responsibilities: Employee Incident Reports, Non-Certified Hiring Paperwork, Questions Regarding Benefits Once Enrolled, Processing Lunch Staff Hiring, Criminal Background Checks, Workers Compensation
Roles & Responsibilities: Absence Management, Substitute Acquisition, New Hire Paperwork for Substitute Teachers, Employee Attendance Records, Bereavement & Jury Duty Paperwork
Roles & Responsibilities: Observations at School Buildings for College Coursework, Receptionist Relief
D99's Very Own
During the school year for each monthly board meeting, employees are recognized for the outstanding work they do for Cicero District 99