Initiate A Remote Session/Submit Helpdesk Ticket
- What Do I Do If I Am Sick Or Have COVID like symptoms?
- Is It Possible To Teach Remotely When Showing Minor Symptoms?
- Are Masks Optional For The 21-22 School Year?
- Can I wear a gaiter?
- Can I Wear A Face Shield Instead Of A Mask?
- Can I Remove My Mask?
- Will the district be adhering to social distancing guidelines?
- What mitigating factors has the district implemented to safeguard against COVID-19?
- Will the district sanitize daily?
- Are there still plans to use backpack sprayers?
- If a sick person or someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 24 hours has been in the building, is the district both cleaning and disinfecting the space they occupied?
- I am vaccinated and was in close contact with someone with COVID-19, do I have to quarantine?
- Can I separate students with plexi-glass?
- How will lunch work?
- Can I bring in my own HEPA filter?
- Can I walk around the classroom and meet with small groups of students?
- What about the gym?
- Will the district offer remote instruction?
- Will the district revert back to hybrid instruction?
- Will the district offer vaccines to students and/or families on site before, during, and after the school day?
- Will the district provide masks to students and staff who need them?
- Will staff be required to self certify through Crisis-Go each day?
- Will staff be required to have their temperatures take daily upon arrival to work?
- Will staff be required to sign-in daily?
- Do we have to attend in person on Institute Days/SIP Days/Building Meetings/PLC'S?
An online benefits portal to help you make smarter, more confident benefits decisions.
During the school year for each monthly board meeting, employees are recognized for the outstanding work they do for Cicero District 99