District 99 families — are your children due for a physical or dental cleaning?
Come to District 99's free Student Health Fair, in partnership with Loyola Medicine and Orland Park Dental Services!
Friday, June 11 & Monday, June 14
9 A.M. - 2 P.M.
🩺 Physicals 👩⚕️
💉 Immunizations ⚕️
🦻 Hearing/vision screenings 👀
🦷 Dental exams 😁
❤️ Blood pressure checks and education for parents 🩸
😷 COVID-19 testing 🦠
Checkups are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Physicals will be given on a first come, first served basis. If you'd like to schedule a set time for an appointment
CONTACT YOUR CHILD'S SCHOOL NURSE TO SIGN UP
Parents/Guardians MUST COMPLETE the medical and permission forms below prior to the appointment
GRAB & GO MEALS
Twice a week, Cicero District 99 is providing FREE meals to all children in Cicero
Next meal pickup will take place on
MON, JUNE. 14
7 A.M- 1:30 P.M.
Pickup Locations: Burnham, Columbus West, Goodwin, Lincoln, Sherlock, Unity, Warren Park
To report instances of student bullying and/or school violence, please fill out the form in the link below.
After completion, please submit the form to the principal's office at your child's school.
Unlike Powerschool and Hero, parents DO NOT get their own individual Google Classroom or Schoology accounts.
Please have your child login to their account in order to view daily assignments.
Having trouble with your child's Chromebook, hotspot or learning platforms?
Not only do all District 99 students get a Chromebook, they also get a hotspot provided by T-Mobile to go along with it!
LEARN MORE BY
Learn more about District 99's award-winning biannual event, which gives parents the opportunity to attend workshops aimed to help better understand what is going on in the district.
Outside community speakers deliver workshops to help motivate and encourage parents to give not only themselves, but their children a better and more educated life.
Click Here To Join
Every month, all schools across District 99 host monthly coffee talks with the Principal. Please visit your school's website for more information.
Parent Patrol is a group of nearly 300 volunteer residents which dedicates their time and energy into helping ensure safe passage for local youth. The Town of Cicero Safety Patrol volunteer group was founded in 2010, and the volunteer base keeps growing!
Interested in learning more about the Town of Cicero Safety Patrol?
Contact Ismael Vargas at
- Speaking To Our Children About: Coronavirus
- Hablando con nuestros hijos sobre: el Coronavirus
- Resiliencia en tiempos dificiles
- Tres pasos para controlar el estrés
- 3 pasos para un tener un día extraordinario
- La Inteligencia Emocional en Tiempos de Reto
- Tips para Mejorar la Relación con tus Hijos
- Secretos para educar bien a tus hijos
- Caregiving for the Caregiver: Self-Care Strategies
- The Staycation That Never Ends! An Honest and Candid Discussion of the Impact of COVID-19 on Teens and Emerging Adults
- Character Strengths and Well-Being
- Family Yoga for Everyone
- Grieving: Experiences and Expectations
- 8 Steps To Problem Resolution
- Family Storytelling Workshop
- Manifesting Authentic Leadership Engaging Success: Transformative Ways to Build Relationships with Parenting MALES
- Financial Resilience: The Basics & Now
- Processing Emotions through Art
- Managing Stress: Pandemic, Home Schooling, & More
- Teachers' Tricks For Parents: How to Encourage & Sustain Children's Motivation for Learning
- Getting Good Sleep And Rest (Yoga Nidra)
- Finding Ways to Laugh (When You Want To Cry)
- Making Back To School Work for Children and Families
- Riding the CoronaCoaster
- Meditación del Corazón: Acoger, Sanar y Compartir en Comunidad
- Informacion, Herramientas y Consejos sobre la salud mental durante la pandemia del coronavirus
- Encontrando Paz En Tu Hogar Durante COVID-19
- El Poder de las Emociones y Como Influencian Nuestras Vidas
- Los Cuatro Acuerdos
- Vivir en Armonia
- Como Ser Grande, Poderoso y Feliz
- La Montana Rusa Emocional del Coronavirus
District 99 has moved to full online registration. Schools will no longer be requiring parents to come to the building over the summer and enrolling their child in classes.
Parents will now be able to register their child at home and at any time during the registration periods. No more taking off work and waiting in long lines — online registration is finally here!
If your child is an incoming kindergarten or first-grade student and you are interested in learning more about enrolling them in District 99's Dual Language Program, please watch the video below:
Click below for the 2021-2022 Dual Language Application:
Parent Outreach Liaison
Parent Patrol Coordinator
Martha Vargas (Columbus East)
Mischele Gutierrez (Columbus West)
Maria Guadalupe Mora (Columbus West)